Our operations cut across the corners of Nigeria handling high profile Multi-Million Naira projects ranging from Construction, Procurement of Goods and Services, Project Management and General Engineering works.
We provide a long-lasting and holistic approach to planning scheduling and ensuring delivery of quality and prompt service.
EMNL- General Works has executed several construction projects, which are not limited to the following;
- Construction of Axle Load scales/ Weigh stations in Cross-River State sponsored by the Federal Government of Nigeria through African Development Bank.
- Pavement and Drainage Construction in Ondo State.
- Construction of Duplexes at Oda Road Akure, Ondo State.
- Construction of Duplexes at Gwarimpa, Abuja.
- General construction of community boreholes, classrooms and Town-Halls.
EMNL specializes also in procurement services. Due to our passion to satisfy our clients and immediate society, we have made supplies as far as the North Eastern part of Nigeria (Borno State) to NGOs which includes the following
- Supply of Grinding machines and Refrigerators.
- Knitting Machines and Generators.
- Sewing machines and Relief materials to IDP camps.
- Supply of Diesel Generators as Part of the Starter Pack Items for the empowerment of Beneficiaries of the Presidential Amnesty Programme in Rivers State.
- Supply of Executive Tables and Chairs to the Nigerian Air Force.
- Supply of Rexel file jackets and office stationaries to the Nigerian Air Force.
We do not only make supplies we also make available the necessary training to ensure proper knowledge is conveyed to the end users.