Medical device companies produce a wide variety of products such as wheelchairs, defibrillators, pacemakers, stents, and infusion pumps. The medical device industry is highly regulated, and companies must invest in constant research and development in order to maintain a competitive edge. Despite these challenges, medical device companies will benefit from several important market drivers:
- An increasing population worldwide
- Growth in emerging markets
- Higher prices for advanced, innovative devices
- Rising revenues and debt reduction at hospitals
- Mergers and acquisitions that enhance efficiencies
- The need for non-pharmaceutical methods to avoid drug side effects
Given these factors, growth prospects for medical devices remain strong.
The global medical device market will reach $483.8 billion in 2022, according to Kalorama Information, a leading healthcare market research firm and division of MarketResearch.com.
Emerald Medals has over the last 3 years been a leading player in the sales and installation of medical equipments in Nigeria. We have handled different installation for government, international NGOs, Military and Private clients running into Millions of US Dollars. Our product range includes the latest innovation in hospital equipment and surgery. We have cultivated a culture of excellence in acquisition, warehousing and delivery to site of various equipments categorized under the following – X-ray Units & Accessories, Ultra Sound & Diagnostics Systems, Computed Tomography Scanning Machine, Theater, Accident & Emergency Equipment, Ophthalmic Instruments, Dental Device, Furniture, Endoscopes, Laboratory & Scientific Equipment, ENT Equipment & Accessories, Hemodialysis Machines & Accessories, Anatomy Models, Clothing, Obstetrics & Gynecological Equipment, Infant Care Systems and much more, which consist of trolleys, anaesthetic machines, portable-electrical-sunction, wheel chair, Hematology Analyzer, multifunction-obsteric chair etc.
Some of the Projects Handled by our Healthcare Desk includes the following
- Supply and Installation of Medical Equipment at Nigerian Airforce Reference Hospital Daura
- Supply and Installation of Medical Equipment at Nigerian Airforce Hospital , Abuja
- Supply and Installation of X ray Digitizing machine at Nigerian Airforce Reference Hospital Daura
- Supply and Installation of Computed Tomography Machine at Nigerian Airforce Reference Hospital Daura
- Design of Medical Records and Patient Management System at ETR hospital, Akure